We are excited to announce that TradeLocker, is now open for migration.
Information you need to know before making the switch:
- When you migrate your account, all your trade parameters will remain the same, including prices, pairs, account types, commission fees, and spreads.
- Swap fees on MetaTrader and TradeLocker are the same amount, but the way they are charged and credited differs. On TradeLocker, swap fees are charged/credited to your balance immediately, unlike MetaTrader where it only happens when you close a trade.
- TradeLocker currently does not allow the use of EAs or third-party bots, but we are always striving to improve our services and add more features in the future. Stay tuned for updates and keep on trading with Nash Markets.
- You cannot migrate accounts with active trades, no funds, or negative balances; if you attempt to do so, these accounts will be archived.
Migrating to TradeLocker is easy, simply follow the steps below:
Simply go to the side menu and select the "My Accounts" tab, choose the account you want to migrate, and click on the "Migrate"* button.
* *Kindly be aware that accounts with negative balances, no trades, or no funds cannot be migrated. If you attempt to do so, the account will be instantly archived.
Once you select the migration option, you will receive an email with your login information and a link to access TradeLocker.