When you are logged into your account, you will see the Deposit tab on the left-hand side, click on it.
Please note that to be able to deposit via debit/credit card you may need to complete KYC Verification with the 3rd party provider.
- Click Deposit Funds.
- Choose the wallet to fund.
- Choose Debit/Credit Card.
We only offer Debit/Credit Card for USD/GBP/EUR and BTC wallets.
- Type the amount you wish to send.
- Once done, you then need to click Proceed to the Payments Page.
You will be prompted with the notification below and an e-mail will be sent instantly.
To continue with the deposit, you would need to click Complete My Deposit.
You will then be redirected to the 3rd party platform's website to log in to your account or create an account if it's the first time that you are using the platform. If you already have an account, the Bitcoin Wallet Address will be filled in automatically, if not, you can acquire the address from the previous e-mail.
Finally, you will need to provide your card details on the 3rd party platform's website and verify your account.
- After going through the steps above, to finalize your deposit, visit the "Your Account" option on the 3rd party platform's website and "authorize" your deposit request.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Check the Bitcoin (BTC) details carefully due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
Once your wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the deposit status will update from WAITING_APPROVAL to WAITING_CONFIRMATION.
Bitcoin (BTC) deposits need 3-6 confirmations before you receive the funds.
This usually takes between 1-3 hours.
If it goes over the above time-frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact "email@example.com".