- You can download MT4 by:
- "Clicking here"
- Searching for MetaTrader 4 on the Android Play Store.
- Click the Install button and then Open MetaTrader 4.
- When the MetaTrader application has loaded, it will automatically start loading a demo account for you.
- Look at the top-left corner where you will see Quotes and click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Then you will need to click the Manage accounts or Get Started button.
- Once you have done that, you will need to click on the plus sign which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto Login to an Existing Account.
- You will need to enter "Nashmarkets" in the search bar and click on the NashMarkets-Live. option.
- Once that has loaded, you will need to enter your MetaTrader Account Number and Trader password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to see your account. You will notice it is a Live Account because you will see Real on the top right-hand side.
That's it, you can now begin trading via Android!
Remember to transfer funds from your wallet to MetaTrader.