Bear in mind that 2FA is a mandatory requirement on your account.
If you need to disable Two-Factor authentication, you will need to enable it on another device or use a different method.
The following are the steps to have to follow:
1. Tap on Settings
2. Tap on the toggle of the method you used to enable the 2FA.
3. Enter the 6-digit verification code that you recieved.
4. Click on the Disable 2FA button.
You can see the process for each method in the images bellow:
Disable 2FA via SMS
Disable 2FA via Authenticator App
Disable 2FA via Email
If you have lost your Authenticator app or cannot receive your code anymore:
- Start a Live Chat on "nashmarkets.com/"
- Let them know you do not have access to your account and that you have lost your Authenticator app