- Click on Internal Transfer.
- Select Wallet to MT4 in the Select Transfer Type.
- Choose the MT4 Account you wish to deposit to.
- Enter the amount to transfer. You need to have this amount available in your Nash Markets wallet before you can transfer it.
- Click on Request Transfer.
We would like to make our Traders aware of the following conversion fee. You will receive this prompt when requesting an internal transfer. This prompt is simply for your knowledge on our exchange rate fee and will require your confirmation to proceed.
The exchange rate fee percentage is not concluded by Nash Markets. This is provided to us by our liquidity providers. Once confirmation of the transfer is received, the price will be final.
When making an Internal Transfer your funds are transferred over immediately.