In order to make a withdrawal from your MetaTrader account, you will need to transfer funds to your Nash Markets account first.
- Click on Internal Transfer.
- Select MT to Wallet in the Select a Transfer Type.
- Choose the Wallet you want to transfer the funds to.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer. You need to have this amount available in your MetaTrader Account before you can transfer it.
- Click on Request Transfer
We would like to make our Traders aware of the following conversion fee. You will receive this prompt when requesting an internal transfer. This prompt is simply for your knowledge of our exchange rate fee and will require your confirmation to proceed.
The exchange rate fee percentage is not concluded by Nash Markets. This is provided to us by our liquidity providers. Once confirmation of the transfer is received, the price will be final.
When making an Internal Transfer your funds are transferred over immediately.