Acceptable Proof of Address (POA) Documents for Identity Verification
Modified on: Fri, 27 Oct, 2023 at 11:02 AM
We can accept one of the following;
- Bank Statement (If you provide a Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement, please make sure that all personal information such as the Credit Card number is not visible).
- Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Electric, etc)
- Postpaid Mobile Phone Bill.
- Needs to show all four corners and not cropped. (Account numbers and sensitive information can be covered).
- If a screenshot or scan is provided, kindly ensure to submit the full document (all pages).
- We need to see an issue date and the document needs to be issued within the past 3 months (90 days) of the present-day.
- Your full name and address should be visible on the document.
- Needs to have an official logo, stamp or notarization.
- Please ensure the document is not password protected.
You will find some examples below:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.