When you are logged into your account, you will see the Deposit tab on the left-hand side, click on it.
- Click Deposit Funds.
- Choose the wallet to fund.
- Choose Bitcoin (BTC)
- Type the amount you wish to send.
- Once done, you then need to click Proceed to the Payments Page.
After you have been redirected, go to your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider and send the funds to the Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address we give you directly. You will see an address that you will need to send your Bitcoin to.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Check the Bitcoin (BTC) details carefully due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
Once your wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the deposit status will update from WAITING_APPROVAL to WAITING_CONFIRMATION.
Bitcoin (BTC) deposits need 3-6 confirmations before you receive the funds.
This usually takes between 1-3 hours.
If it goes over the above time-frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact "email@example.com".