I Have Made a Deposit but it is not in my Nash Markets MetaTrader Account
Modified on: Mon, 14 Jun, 2021 at 7:01 AM
You will need to make an Internal Transfer from your Wallet to MetaTrader by follow the below steps;
- Click on "Internal Transfer"
- Select "Wallet to Metatrader Account"
- Select the Wallet or Currency
- Select which MetaTrader Account you wish to transfer to
- Enter the value of the Internal Transfer
- Click on "Request Transfer" to execute the Internal Transfer reviewing any exchange that is taking place should you be transferring between different currencies.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.