Please click on the Withdraw section on the left-hand taskbar.
- Choose the wallet you wish to withdraw from.
- Choose the Bitcoin (BTC) option.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click on Request Withdrawal.
- Enter your Bitcoin (BTC) address you wish to withdraw your funds to and you are done.
Please ensure you are very careful when requesting a withdrawal and take note of the following;
- You are only able to enter a Bitcoin (BTC) Wallet address.
- Enter the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address of your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet to avoid delays.
If you notice an error, please contact our support department immediately to see if it is still possible to cancel the withdrawal request.
Transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once processed, due to the digital currency protocols. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of funds.
We aim to process withdrawal requests within 1 working day and once processed from our end, you are required to have 3-6 confirmations on the Blockchain before the funds will be available in your BTC Wallet. This may take up to 1-3 hours.
You can keep an eye on your withdrawal via this link: "blockchain.info".