Once you have opened a Corporate Account with us, you are then sent a checklist of what documents we need to be able to verify your account. This information will be sent directly to the email address you registered to your newly opened account. You will need to send these to us via email either by replying to the email you received when you created your Corporate Account or by sending them to [email protected].
Important to Note: Please complete your identity verification as the Authorised Representative for the Account, prior to sending us your business documentation by navigating to the Identity Verification Tab on the Account.
Please see below the list of documents you would need to send, relevant to your country:
Corporate Checklist - If LLC, LP or LLP
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Corporate Resolution to Open Account Addressed to Nash Markets
- Shareholder register
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Corporate Address Verification
Director and shareholder information: All shareholders with 25% or more equity must be shown.
- Director/s Address Verification
- Director/s proof Identification
- UBO/s Address Verification
- UBO/s Proof of Identification
Depending on the type of your company and / or the jurisdiction where you are located, we may ask for further documents that are required to proceed as shown below. Furthermore, depending on the documents that you submit, we may ask for additional documentation for clarification.
- Register of Members (if Member Managed LLC)
- Register of Managers (if Manager Managed LLC)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors
- Appointment of First Directors
- Additional Document Confirming Authority (A letter from the business stating that the account holder has the authority to use/trade funds belonging to the Company.)
In cases where the customer is the sole owner (100%and only owner), this is not required.
Documents must be in one of the following formats: .PDF / .JPEG / .PND and the image can not exceed the size of 5MB.
If you have not yet created your Corporate Account please click the below links to help!:
How To Open A Corporate Account